Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/09/14 01:52:05 UTC

How to Develop a Test

Hi,

I have added a section called to How to Develop a Test to
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/TechnologyCompatibilityKit.  There are a
number of sections that need to be supplied with content. Please send
your comments and/or edit the page with additions or corrections.

-- Michelle

Re: How to Develop a Test

Posted by karan malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
This is great!! . I will try to follow these steps to write a TestCase
and then i would be able to add/modify some stuff if required.

--
Karan Singh