Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Clifton <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 04:38:27 UTC

Query a property based indicating goal executed?

Is there a property that tells you which goal has been executed from the
command line? I'm wrappering an Ant build and binding the build target to
the install phase while it binds the deploy target to the deploy phase. Both
of these targets run thru the entire build. I want to condition the build
target so it doesn't run when the deploy phase is taken from the cmd line.
Eg.
<tasks unless="maven.goal.deploy">
   <ant target="build"/>
</tasks>