Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Steven D. Keens" <sk...@planetfred.com> on 2001/05/10 16:36:04 UTC

Xalan 2 and Xalan 1.2.2?

I need Xalan 1.2.2 because I'm using Cocoon and but I also have a lot of new
code coming up that would best be served by Xalan 2.     I tried the
xalancompat.jar but that doesn't seem to work with Cocoon.  So after very
preliminary testing I noticed that if I use both Xalan 1.2.2 and Xalan 2
jars things seem to work properly.  Now this may be because I'm not
stressing things out that much but that will change.  Are there any class
name clashes between Xalan 2 and Xalan 1.2.2 that I have to worry about?
Can the two live happily together?

--
Steven Keens                mailto:skeens@planetfred.com
Planetfred Inc.             http://www.planetfred.com