Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kylo Ginsberg <ky...@kylo.net> on 2011/01/10 23:49:53 UTC

annotate/log mergeinfo

Does anyone have a script that will annotate and/or log mergeinfo.  I.e. I'd
like to:
* see all the log entries that modified svn:mergeinfo for a given node (file
or directory)
* annotate the svn:mergeinfo for a given node, so I can see what author/rev
was responsible for each line

Thanks in advance for any help,

Kylo

Re: annotate/log mergeinfo

Posted by JamieEchlin <ja...@credit-suisse.com>.

Kylo Ginsberg-2 wrote:

> Does anyone have a script that will annotate and/or log mergeinfo.  I.e.
> I'd
> like to:
> * see all the log entries that modified svn:mergeinfo for a given node
> (file
> or directory)
> * annotate the svn:mergeinfo for a given node, so I can see what
> author/rev
> was responsible for each line

As far as I know "svn log --with-revprop svn:mergeinfo --xml ." should do
that but doesn't.

Therefore you need to write a script to walk the log entries on the branch,
and compare with the predecessor. I think here are a few of these about, but
I wrote my own,  http://old.nabble.com/file/p30642064/ShowRevProps.groovy
ShowRevProps.groovy ... maybe this will help you.

jamie