Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by "Thomas K." <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/08 18:58:44 UTC

Unable to start BEAM sql shell

Hi,

I'm following the instructions on this page -

https://beam.apache.org/documentation/dsls/sql/shell/

and running the following command

gradlew -p sdks/java/extensions/sql/shell
-Pbeam.sql.shell.bundled=':runners:flink:1.5,:sdks:java:io:kafka'
installDist

However, it fails with the error:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':sdks:java:extensions:sql:shell'.
> Project with path '':runners:flink:1.5' could not be found in project
':sdks:java:extensions:sql:shell'.

How do I get it to  recognize all the extensions so that I can run the SQL
shell?

Thanks.

Re: Unable to start BEAM sql shell

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Thanks for the fixes. I have reviewed both and merged them.

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.

Posted by "Thomas K." <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,