Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2016/08/08 08:35:59 UTC

Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Hi Philippe,

Early Access b130 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> for JDK 9 is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://download.java.net/java/jdk9/changes/jdk-9+130.html>.

Early Access b129 <https://jdk9.java.net/jigsaw/> (#5332) for JDK 9 with
Project Jigsaw is available on java.net, summary of changes are listed
here
<http://download.java.net/java/jigsaw/archive/129/binaries/jdk-9+129.html>

Early Access b04 <https://jdk8.java.net/download.html> for JDK 8u112 is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://download.java.net/java/jdk8u112/changes/jdk8u112-b04.html>

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Glad to hear it's fixed!

Rgds,Rory

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rory,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rory,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Moved to JBS - JDK-8165757

I understand we are waiting for you to provide the file below before we
can proceed with the analysis ?

file:///data/jmeter/crash-javafx-browser/order.html

Rgds,Rory

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rory,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Philippe,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Bug  has review ID : JI-9043439

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Early Access builds of JDK 8u112 b04, JDK 9 b130 are available on java.net

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rory,

--
Cordialement.