Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@lbi.com> on 2009/02/18 16:27:41 UTC

building the war with build.xml in trunk

Hi all,

In the trunk version of build.xml, the war-task in target dist has been
commented out. Is there a reason for that? Should I create the WAR
differently?

Thanks!
Matt

Re: building the war with build.xml in trunk

Posted by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@lbi.com>.
Hi Manos,

thanks for your answer. But no, this is where the WAR would be placed if
the tasks was executed.

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist