Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/10 16:56:46 UTC

[Trinidad] Version 2.x becoming trunk ?

Hey,

as the most work recently goes into the JSF2 version for Trinidad, I'd
like to make that trunk.
The current trunk (1.2.x) will become a branch; Sure releases for that
(and fixes) are coming in.
Of course :-)

IMO this makes sense; Not only Trinidad has the current focus on jsf2,
so does MyFaces Core as well

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] Version 2.x becoming trunk ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
great! OK, so I expect that I will find some time for doing during the
next week.

-Matthias

Posted by Pavitra Subramaniam <pa...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
+1, I know there will be push back, but I would like to see MyFaces
move forward and ensure that the latest technologies is treated as a
first-class citizen instead of the other way around. It would also
lessen the work for those of us developers so that bugs can still go
to both but enhancements can be only put into 2.0 unless specifically
desired for earlier branches.

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.