Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2021/07/26 23:01:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Emily Ye

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming
a new committer: Emily Ye

Since joining the Beam community a year ago, Emily has done lots of
contributions across different languages and SDKs, advanced the state of
Beam containers, and contributed significantly to project health with
improvements to jenkins, github actions and more.

Considering these highlighted contributions and the rest, the Beam PMC
trusts Emily with the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

Thank you, Emily, for your contributions.

Ahmet, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#what-are-the-traits-of-an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Emily Ye