Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/21 21:51:41 UTC

Re: Reporting time

Hi Keheliya,

is your offer still valid? I have checked the migrated source into
/ode/site in svn, but you should be able to edit the pages with the Apache
CMS bookmark [1] directly on http://ode.staging.apache.org/ Would be great
if you could help. Should we distribute the work somehow?

Thanks,
  Tammo

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer