Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/12 09:05:29 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1

Three +1s, >72 hours.  Vote passes.

Karl

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.22.1, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I will be away from fast internet by 6 PM tonight my time.  I can't
therefore spin another release so if there's a blocking problem it will
need to wait until June.
Just FYI.
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.