Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Gavin M. Roy" <gm...@bteg.net> on 2003/08/13 21:14:42 UTC

New Mirror Setup

I have setup a mirror on a Gigabit uplink provided by
800poundgorilla.net which is located in Fremont, CA USA.  The mirror can
be found at http://mirror.ehpg.net/apache/ and is updated nightly at 2am
PST.

Cheers,

Gavin M. Roy

Re: New Mirror Setup

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 13/08/2003, at 11:45, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> Sorry, had to add
>
> <Files ~ "(README|HEADER)$">
> ForceType text/plain
> </Files>
>
> For apache to recognize the HEADER.html file.  Should be all kosher
> now.

Looks good now. I've included it with <gm...@bteg.net> as the
owners/admins address.

Thanks and cheers,