Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Frey <da...@xmatrix.ch> on 2005/05/02 12:37:12 UTC

relative personal stylesheet location

Hello

I've got the following project structure for my documentation:

- xdocs +
        +- stylesheets +
        |              +- ups-style.css
        +- navigation.xml
        +- faq.xml
        +- changes.xml
        +- project +
                   +- index.xml
                   +- features.xml
                   +- download.xml

Now I would like to use the stylesheet in the first folder to be introduced
for all generated html pages. Therefore I define the appropriate property:

maven.xdoc.theme.url = style/ups-style.css

Whilst the index.html page (generated from navigation.xml) in the root
folder does display the style correctly, those in the project directory
don't. The reference is taken relative and is not corrected to be one level
more up. The default stylesheets however are referenced correctly. The
corresponding source code in the generated html file looks like this:

  @import url("./style/maven-base.css");
  @import url("./xdocs/style/ups-style.css");

My question now: How do I have to specify my personal stylesheet in the
property to be referenced correctly? If not possible, what other way to
solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Daniel Frey

AW: relative personal stylesheet location

Posted by Daniel Frey <qw...@gmx.ch>.
If I create a new file xdocs/stylesheets/project.css and do a "maven clean
site", then I get the following header in my index.html

  <head>
    <title>Ziele - $pom.name</title>
        @import url("./style/maven-base.css");
        @import url("./style/maven-theme.css");
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="./style/print.css" type="text/css"
media="print"></link>
charset=ISO-8859-1"></meta>

It seems that project.css is not included automatically. What am I doing
wrong? I am using xdoc-plugin 1.9, javadoc-plugin 1.7.

Daniel

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.