Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 23:57:00 UTC

Re: Aggregating JavaScript

I was thinking about creating custom behaviour that will connect to other
behaviour and render all scripts needed at the bottom of the page (If this
is possible),
I understand that headerContributior is not good choice as it will render
scripts in head section and we want them at the bottom

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@gmail.com
pkaminski.prv@gmail.com

Re: Aggregating JavaScript

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM, kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking about creating custom behaviour that will connect to other
> behaviour and render all scripts needed at the bottom of the page (If this
> is possible),

It is possible.
See the source of
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/resourceaggregation