Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Damián Serrano <Da...@imag.fr> on 2013/02/20 12:30:24 UTC

Yarn JobHistory service

Hi,

Does anyone know how to configure the JobHistory server in Hadoop 2.0.2
to have detailed statistics about each job in a single node cluster?

In my case, when I access the http interface of the JobHistory,
http://localhost:19888/jobhistory, the message "No data available in
table" appears and there has been already a batch of mapreduce jobs
executed.

Best regards,
Damián

Re: Yarn JobHistory service

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
In mapred-site.xml:

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:10020</value>
 </property>

 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.webapp.address</name>
   <value>YOUR_HOST:19888</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.intermediate-done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/tmp</value>
 </property>
 <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.done-dir</name>
   <value>/mr-history/done</value>
 </property>

Then, you need to run sbin/mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver
firstly on YOUR_HOST configuried above.

Re: Yarn JobHistory service

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
In mapred-site.xml: