Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by blacksheep <eg...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 20:49:49 UTC

Java First Development trouble

Hi,

I am developing a Adobe Flex web application that will communicate with back
end through WebService tag. Flex uses RPC-literal type communication with
the WS.

To do this I chose CXF. I used Java First Development style and completed my
JPA entity definitions and JpaDaoSupport classes. Then, I defined an
interface and annotated the methods with JAX-WS2.0 style. I also generated
my wsdl by using java2wsdl tool.

Next, I followed the CXF Spring sample and finally I got such an endpoint:
<jaxws:endpoint id="AFServices" implementor="#AFInfoOps"
address="/AFOperations" />

At this point my first question is whether I have to use wsdl2java to
generate the class files. If so, I will lose JPA annotations. Since I follow
the Spring sample I have not used the wsdl2java tool.

Then, I started my web app in debug mode let the Flex client makes a call.
Everything went well until the JPA entity get serialized into XML. I got the
following error:

INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.ArrayStoreException
	at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
	at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.Vector.toArray(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:102)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:42)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:92)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.RPCOutInterceptor.handleMessage(RPCOutInterceptor.java:86)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:73)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:73)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.doMessage(ServletDestination.java:78)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:231)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:139)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.invoke(CXFServlet.java:271)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.doPost(CXFServlet.java:249)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:261)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:581)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks,

Mustafa