Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/01/13 14:31:36 UTC

[HEADS-UP] Release 0.5.1 is coming...

Hi folks,

just wanted to inform everybody that I started the preparations for the Release 0.5.1, so expect a first RC soon : )
Once again, if you have something left that should go in there.. please ping me!

Julian

Re: [HEADS-UP] Release 0.5.1 is coming...

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi folks,

short update... as we have issues to sync the 0.5 branch we decided to prepare the Release as 0.6.
I already cutted the release branch and started working on the release notes: https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/rel/0.6

Julian