Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by bcaramu <bc...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/27 04:34:25 UTC

HostAuthenticationToken in Spring-MVC

I need some help to create HostAuthenticationToken token before  Realm's
doGetAuthenticationInfo method calls?

Could you please help me to create Custom AuthenticationStrategy to create
token?

Thanks in advance

Re: HostAuthenticationToken in Spring-MVC

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
What are you using on the client side to collect the username ?

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide a little more info into what you are looking to do?

For example just about all of the official web examples use a
UsernamePasswordToken
<https://shiro.apache.org/static/current/apidocs/org/apache/shiro/authc/UsernamePasswordToken.html>
which is a HostAuthenticationToken.