Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bob <to...@excite.com> on 2007/02/26 18:17:03 UTC

[s2] AJAX tags

This is a very general question.  The feature list of Struts2 lists Ajax tags and I was wondering if these actually implemented some ajax stuff, i.e. they communicate with the server via xml requests, or are these tags just front end DHTML commonly associated with "Ajax".

Re: [s2] AJAX tags

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- bob <to...@excite.com> wrote:
> This is a very general question.  The feature list
> of Struts2 lists Ajax tags and I was wondering if
> these actually implemented some ajax stuff, i.e.
> they communicate with the server via xml requests,
> or are these tags just front end DHTML commonly
> associated with "Ajax".

Um... they do quite a bit of XML request stuff.
Reading the tag docs should be enough to get a good
picture.

d.