Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2017/07/10 20:08:03 UTC

2017-07-10 hangout minutes

Hi,

today's meeting took place with:
* Anatole, Oliver and Phil

AGENDA:
* Release status
** Release of TamayaCORE is approved by the IPMC - ok
** Vote01 will take place in this week for 0.3-SNAPSHOT of extensions
module (Oliver)

* Homepage status
** Overhaul of the release guide - Oliver
** Publishing the releases makes only sense if extensions is done ->
thus we await the release before starting to write announcement mails to
ASF mailinglists
** blog series to show advantages of Tamaya - Anatole (we want to
provide solution-based examples, approx. 10 articles)
** example projects should be put into the sandbox module

* Misc
** Sandbox - Phil will disable the failing OSGITest
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-276) - done
** Future versions
** 0.4: Java8 and bugfixes
** 0.5 Microprofile.io implementation
The Java8 support will bring a better integration with Vert.x.
AS soon as we have Java8 we want to implement the microprofile-API draft.

Cheers,
Phil

Re: 2017-07-10 hangout minutes

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.