Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Emmanuel Cuevas <ec...@iac.com.mx> on 2001/11/14 21:21:20 UTC

problems calling the application

Hello everyone !!!!
A couple of days ago I asked is it was possible to have the same application running
in the same server at the same time,
but today I have a very big problem with it.
I have my apps like this:
    /usr/java/tdk/webapps/application1
    /usr/java/tdk/webapps/application2

so, the way to see the application running is via web browser, using the following
are identical, I just changed the source code so the packages don't represent a
problem, in fact I compile evrything very nice, but when I call my application2 the
browser says that it is not available, so the question is, what can I do in order to
run this application ?

Any thoughts ???

Thanks in Advance !!!!

--