Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/03/01 08:37:24 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]

David Blevins wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2007, at 2:59 PM, Jorg Heymans wrote:
>> David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> If you want your project added/removed/updated, add an INFRA Jira
>>> under the VMBuild component and I'll take care of it.
>>
>> Thanks, i've created a ticket for adding cocoon.
>
> Done!

Thanks David. Unfortunatly we have problems with 4 of the generated projects
because our directory structure doesn't match with the structure Continuum
expects. This results in a lot of traffic on our mailing list ;-)

As we are also expecting further refactorings in the structure of our modules in
the future, I'd prefer removing the "non-recursive" flag when you import the
Cocoon project so that Continuum runs only one build.
This should free us from asking every one or two weeks for a re-import of Cocoon
into Continuum. Additionally I want to you ask for activating the "allblocks"
profile.

Thanks in advance!

--
Reinhard

Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> David Blevins wrote:
>
>> I sent a note to Jorg who made similar comments that we could set one
>> or two of you up as project admins so you can add/delete/upate your
>> setup as you see fit.
>>
>> Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer?
>
> Thanks David, sign me up.

me too please. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Mar 1, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Jorg Heymans wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:
>
>> I sent a note to Jorg who made similar comments that we could set
>> one or two of you up as project admins so you can add/delete/upate
>> your setup as you see fit.
>> Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer?
>
> Thanks David, sign me up.

You're all signed up!  Account info to follow offline.

-David

Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org>.
David Blevins wrote:

> I sent a note to Jorg who made similar comments that we could set one or
> two of you up as project admins so you can add/delete/upate your setup
> as you see fit.
>
> Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer?

Thanks David, sign me up.

Regards,
Jorg

Re: [Fwd: Re: vmbuild :: continuum]

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Feb 28, 2007, at 11:37 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:

>>> Thanks, i've created a ticket for adding cocoon.
>> Done!
>
> Thanks David. Unfortunatly we have problems with 4 of the generated
> projects because our directory structure doesn't match with the
> structure Continuum expects. This results in a lot of traffic on
> our mailing list ;-)
>
> As we are also expecting further refactorings in the structure of
> our modules in the future, I'd prefer removing the "non-recursive"
> flag when you import the Cocoon project so that Continuum runs only
> one build.
> This should free us from asking every one or two weeks for a re-
> import of Cocoon into Continuum. Additionally I want to you ask for
> activating the "allblocks" profile.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi Reinhard,