Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 16:46:13 UTC

How to change MAX_FILES_PER_REGION_PER_FAMILY in LoadIncrementalHFiles?

Hi HBase users,

I wonder if anyone knows how to make change to
the MAX_FILES_PER_REGION_PER_FAMILY in LoadIncrementalHFiles?

The default value is 32 which is quite small.

HBase Version 0.98

Thank you,

Jerry

Re: How to change MAX_FILES_PER_REGION_PER_FAMILY in LoadIncrementalHFiles?

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matteo,

Thank you for addressing the issue. For now, I will just set the variable
in hbase-site.xml.

Best Regards,

Jerry

Posted by Matteo Bertozzi <th...@gmail.com>.