Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hardi Gunawan <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/26 10:18:03 UTC

MDB is not invoked when listening from remote ActiveMQ

Hi,

I'm a beginner to using JMS or ActiveMQ.  I have 2 separate servers (using
WebSphere 6.0), one being producer and the other the consumer.  The consumer
is using MDB, and the ActiveMQ is installed and running at the producer
server.

When the producer send a message to the ActiveMQ, the MDB at the consumer is
not being invoked.  However when I try a different setup with ActiveMQ at
the consumer, the MDB is being invoked correctly.

Regarding the setup in WebSphere, I used as suggested in the forum:
http://www.nabble.com/-activemq-user--Integrating-with-WebSphere-tf432029s2354.html#a1183508
by Ramzi Saba.

The only thing is that, when the ActiveMQ is at the producer:
1) at the consumer, I set the broker URL to be http://192.168.0.100:61616
2) at the producer, I set the broker URL to be http://localhost:61616

Can anyone enlighten me on this?