Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 23:47:46 UTC

.NET shenagans

One of my co-workers is trying to get .NET to talk to our CXF web
service. .NET is using soap 1.2 instead of soap 1.1 to talk.

I don't suppose anyone on this list knows the recipe to discourage
this charming behavior?

Re: .NET shenagans

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 15 September 2008 5:47:46 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> One of my co-workers is trying to get .NET to talk to our CXF web
> service. .NET is using soap 1.2 instead of soap 1.1 to talk.
>
> I don't suppose anyone on this list knows the recipe to discourage
> this charming behavior?

Doesn't feeding .NET a Soap 1.1 WSDL tell it to use SOAP 1.1?   Then again,
I'm definitely not the one to ask about .NET stuff.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org