Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2022/11/07 02:00:31 UTC

[VOTE] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Hi,

Here is a Tool for viewing TsFile: https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/6995

As TsFile-Viewer could be used independently, it could be a separate
repository for users.

So, I'd like to start a vote for creating a new Repo for TsFile-Viewer.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if at least three +1
votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC

Re: [VOTE] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

Haonan Hou

Re: [DISCUSS] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Also I agree. Why not using javascript?

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris, Thanks for pointing this out. We need to investigate how to
solve this...

Jialin Qiao

Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> 于2022年11月8日周二 16:45写道:

Posted by "jeck1son2@163.com" <je...@163.com>.
+1

jeck1son2@163.com

回复: [VOTE] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Posted by Gaofei Cao <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
—————————————————
Gaofei Cao
Apache IoTDB PMC

CloudWise-Luke <28...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年11月7日周一 11:12写道:

Re:Re:[VOTE] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Posted by 张金瑞 <xi...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by 于涛 <yu...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by Guanfei Guo <gu...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

Thanks.
Guanfei Guo

Posted by 付利文 <fu...@gmail.com>.
+1

沈冠初 <sh...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年11月7日周一 10:20写道:

回复: Re: [VOTE] Create a repo for TsFile-Viewer

Posted by 沈冠初 <sh...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

沈冠初
shenguanchu@qq.com