Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Omshi Samal <om...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 16:55:06 UTC

Outreachy Applicant

Hello everyone!

Hope you're doing well!
I'm Omshi from Bhubaneswar, India and I'm an Outreachy applicant hoping to
work on Apache's BeamSQL project. I suppose I'm a bit late and would really
appreciate any advice on getting started or in general. :)

Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Best,
Omshi

Re: Outreachy Applicant

Posted by Omshi Samal <om...@gmail.com>.
Hi - sorry for the delay - I would definitely be interested in working on
that!

Re: Outreachy Applicant

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.
Hi Omshi,