Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2015/04/13 23:41:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1673197 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs: cached_data.h dag.c dag.h tree.c

rhuijben@apache.org wrote on Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 13:58:29 -0000:
> * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/cached_data.h
>   (svn_fs_fs__has_props): New function.

There is no matching definition anywhere.  Remove the declaration?

Re: svn commit: r1673197 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs: cached_data.h dag.c dag.h tree.c

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@wandisco.com>.
On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:41 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>
wrote:

> rhuijben@apache.org wrote on Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 13:58:29 -0000:
> > * subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/cached_data.h
> >   (svn_fs_fs__has_props): New function.
>
> There is no matching definition anywhere.  Remove the declaration?

The intention has probably been to push the implementation
further down the layering but that hasn't happened, yet. IMO,
that is also not necessary / does not bring any extra benefit.

So, I removed the declaration for now in r1673454.

-- Stefan^2.

Re: svn commit: r1673197 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs: cached_data.h dag.c dag.h tree.c

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@wandisco.com>.