Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vladimir Liapko <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/03 15:01:56 UTC

RE: Coping content from SOAP Header to WS Response

My question is not security related per se to ask it at rampart.
I am quite new with axis2, what I need is to take SOAP header content and put it to either WS response response body or header whatever is easier.

Thank you,

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:32:45 +0530From: amilasuriarachchi@gmail.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject: Re: Coping SAML ticket assertion from SOAP Header to WS Responsecan you please ask this question at http://ws.apache.org/rampart/
On 9/2/07, Vladimir Liapko < mighty_vlad@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, What would be the easiest way to copy SOAP header content injected by a third party product authenticating Web Services to the WS response (body or header)? A client application can then reuse this content (i.e. user id) to call other services.  Thank you,Vlad

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more! -- Amila Suriarachchi,WSO2 Inc.

Re: Coping content from SOAP Header to WS Response

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Let me understand the problem. Do you want to copy the body of a soap
message to another soap message?

Chinthaka