Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Olivier Dutrieux <ol...@pasteur.fr> on 2013/09/30 10:13:17 UTC

AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior with onchange event

Hello all,

Is there a way where I can use AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior with
the onchange event (javascript) rather tha onclick ?

Because I need only ajax when the group radio change, because with the
onclick event, every time I click on the same radio button, the ajax event
is fire.

maybe it's not the right way ...

thx advance for your reply

Duto

-----
Duto

Re: AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior with onchange event

Posted by Olivier Dutrieux <ol...@pasteur.fr>.
thx : wicket is so amazing !!!!

-----

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Try with

@Override
protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes attributes)
  super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);

  attributes.setEventNames("change");
}