Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michal Glowacki <mg...@projektpro.internetdsl.pl> on 2007/03/06 13:01:35 UTC

Cannot re-set component value

Hi

    I've written about this problem already, but still I didn't find
solution. The problem is that my components on the pages somehow are saving
values that are assigned to them for the first time. So, when I am first
time at page A and set hidden field value to 3, then go to B, and then once
again to A (not with back button), value is still 3, even when I assign new
one to it! I thought it can be OSCache, but I flush data from cache and old
value still is there!

    I even changed the way of keeping value from hidden field to request
scoped bean with ajax4jsf keepAlive component (which holds new value
properly), but call to #{MyBean.value} results in old value in the html
code!

    I would be grateful for any tips,
Michal