Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/03 07:34:48 UTC

Example Birt report not generated in 12.04.02

Hi
I was trying to run sample birt report in 12.04, I was not able to view the
result, looks like data fetched, but problem in viewing the report, please
let me know if any configuration i am missing here

thanks
GavinJu

Re: Example Birt report not generated in 12.04.02

Posted by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help.