Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 21:47:59 UTC

Test failures

I'm seeing test failures locally in master in both solr and solrj. Also
lot's of test failures on Jenkins currently.

I'll start posting some jira tickets.

If you've made some recent commits it's probably a good idea to take a look
through the errors and see if the errors are related.

Re: Test failures

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ah, looks like the local solrj errors were because I needed to clean my
build. So the issue looks like it's my end.

Sorry for the noise.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/