Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nicu Mercioiu <ir...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 10:17:17 UTC

t:inputCalendar and StreamingAddResource

Did someone successfully used t:inputCalendar (renderAsPopup="true")
with StreamingAddResource? In my case there is a big  space on the
page after closing the popup.

Re: t:inputCalendar and StreamingAddResource

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
I'm using MF 1.2.0 and Facelets and Tomahawk 1.1.6 nd t:inputCalendar
doesn't even renders!
I posted a question on this yesterday but I've gotten no feedback yet
so I guess either no one tested this, or no one uses it already with
this combination :-)

-Wolf

Posted by Nicu Mercioiu <ir...@gmail.com>.