Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com> on 2003/07/31 06:13:23 UTC

SSLEXT

hi,

SSLEXT really works great for me when i switch from "http" to "https". Well
when i am in https mode i submit a form as post methods, however the
subsequent page is not secured. Obviously the action redirects to http mode,
that is ok with me but it appends the form parameter values to the URL and
it is visible in clients browser address bar. I do not want to see the form
parameter values in the Address bar.
Does any one experience the same problem and Any idea to solve this will be
greatly appreciated
thanks
nagi

Nagendra Kumar O V S
Member Technical Staff
Ikigo India Private Ltd.
470-B, Road No. 36,
Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad 500033
Contact(O): 23544671
Cell: 98482-41789

RE: SSLEXT

Posted by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com>.
hi amit,
yes, i tried with method=post .... but still it appends...

Does it appends the form parameter values even when Method=POST?

Regards,
Amit.

RE: SSLEXT

Posted by Amit Rana <ra...@solis.jp>.