Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/03/01 11:45:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: sshniro

hello, community,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) of Apache APISIX has vote passed and
invited sshniro to be a committer. We are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Congratulations sshniro and welcome to join us.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: sshniro

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

Congratulations sshniro ^_^

--

*MembPhis*
My github: https://github.com/membphis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: sshniro

Posted by Nirojan Selvanathan <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi APISIX Team,

Thank you for the invitation, its an absolute pleasure to be a committer of
Apache APISIX.
I'm looking forward to some good contributions in the future.

--
Best Regards,
S.Nirojan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: sshniro