Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by suneel hadoop <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 08:57:45 UTC

how to find process under node

Hi All,

what im trying out here is to capture the process which is running under
which node
this is the unix script which i tried
!/bin/ksh

Cnt=cat /users/hadoop/unixtest/nodefilename.txt | wc -l
cd /users/hadoop/unixtest/
ls -ltr | awk '{print $9}' > list_of_scripts.txt
split -l $Cnt list_of_scripts.txt node_scripts
ls -ltr node_scripts* | awk '{print $9}' > list_of_node_scripts.txt
for i in nodefilename.txt
do
for j in list_of_node_scripts.txt
do
node=$i
script_file=$j
cat $node\n $script_file >> $script_file
done
done

exit 0;

but my result should look like below:

node1 node2
----- -------
process1 proces3
process2 proces4

can some one please help in this..
thanks in advance..

Re: how to find process under node

Posted by Pavan Kumar Polineni <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suneel,

Please provide more details. Like what you want to print and what files you
are using with in the script. So that i can help. May be some thing wrong
in your script. So i want to check from my end and help you on this case.

--
 Pavan Kumar Polineni

Re: how to find process under node

Posted by Pavan Kumar Polineni <sm...@gmail.com>.