Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by chokdee <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 18:07:12 UTC

Tomahawk dependency

Hi all,

I try to use the latest Tomahawk version 1.1.6 with the latest Core version
1.2.3.
But it fails.

Is there a documentation how to use the 1.2.3 with Tomahawk?
I see at http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/dependencies.html
that the Tomahawk was build with a snapshot of 1.1.6. Is that right?
But I didnt find a release of 1.1.6.

Can some help?

Thanks
Juergen

Re: Tomahawk 1.1.6 and myfaces-core-1.2.3 incompatible

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 8:11 PM, chokdee <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Matthias
>
> thanks for the reply.
> Must have been blind.
>
> But anyway, which snapshot shall I use?
> And how can I be safe that this snapshot is working with the actual version
> of 1.2.3?

I don't know if the snapshot is fine with MyFaces 1.2.3

Greetings,
Matthias

Posted by chokdee <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias