Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sascha <dg...@fishtown-team.de> on 2005/06/14 17:40:45 UTC

AW: simple portlet deploying

Some time ago David recommended adding a portlet 'throug the interface'.
I logged in as an admin but I can't see the possibility to add a portlet
there.

Maybe someone knows how to do this?

Posted by Sascha <dg...@fishtown-team.de>.
Hi Perry,

just try a clean new Jetspeed 2 M3 installation. That will work!

- Sascha

Posted by perry law <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sasche,

WAP

Posted by Sascha <dg...@fishtown-team.de>.
Hello,

I would like that my portlet not only displays HTML but also
WAP-specified contents. For this purpose I have accordingly adapted my
portlet and the portlet.xml. I have also downloaded the Nokia Mobile
Toolkit (NMIT) and the Series 40 Developer Platform 2.0 SDK. Does
anybody know how I can exchange data between my portlet and the NMIT? Or
does probably anybody made experiences with other Toolkits/Emulators?

Sascha

AW: AW: getting information about which role/user is logged in ?

Posted by Sascha <dg...@fishtown-team.de>.
They aren't in 'jetspeed-security-2.0-M3.jar'...

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
org.apache.jetspeed.security.UserPrincipal
org.apache.jetspeed.security.RolePrincipal

On 7/9/05, Sascha <dg...@fishtown-team.de> wrote:
> I found these classes:
>
> import java.security.Principal;
> import java.security.AccessController;
> import javax.security.auth.Subject;
> import org.apache.jetspeed.security.SecurityHelper;
>
> But I still miss 'UserPrincipal.class', 'RolePrincipal.class'

Subject subject = Subject.getSubject(AccessController.getContext());
Principal user  = SecurityHelper.getPrincipal(subject,
UserPrincipal.class);
Principal role =
SecurityHelper.getPrincipals(user.getSubject(),RolePrincipal.class);

- James Liao

On 7/8/05, Luc Fouin <lu...@free.fr> wrote:
> apache@salesfactory.org a écrit :
> > Yes, but how can you see who is currently logged in?
>
> arf, sorry i misunderstood your question... in this case i can't
answer...

> i think you'll have to check the database using the mapping, but i
can't
> tell you more...
>
> Luc
>

> --
> Luc FOUIN - Stagiaire Aptiwan
> 14 rue Niepce
> 75014 Paris
> Tél : 06 77 95 17 24
> Mél : luc*DOT*fouin*AT*aptiwan*DOT*com

AW: AW: getting information about which role/user is logged in ?

How about get the info from current context's subject?
Subject subject = Subject.getSubject(AccessController.getContext());

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
How about get the info from current context's subject?
Subject subject = Subject.getSubject(AccessController.getContext());

Posted by Luc Fouin <lu...@free.fr>.
apache@salesfactory.org a écrit :
> Yes, but how can you see who is currently logged in?

arf, sorry i misunderstood your question... in this case i can't answer...

i think you'll have to check the database using the mapping, but i can't
tell you more...

Luc

--
Luc FOUIN - Stagiaire Aptiwan
14 rue Niepce
75014 Paris
Tél : 06 77 95 17 24
Mél : luc*DOT*fouin*AT*aptiwan*DOT*com

AW: getting information about which role/user is logged in ?

Posted by ap...@salesfactory.org.
Hello,

why doesn't this work:

   TurbineUserManagement tm = new TurbineUserManagement();
    JetspeedRunData jd = (JetspeedRunData)rundata;
    try{
      tm.init(jd);
      Iterator it = tm.getUsers();
      while(it.hasNext())
      {
        BaseJetspeedUser bju = (BaseJetspeedUser)it.next();
        System.out.println("User " + bju.getFirstName() + " on: " +
bju.hasLoggedIn());
      }
    }

hasLoggedIn() ist allways false.

If I get the user from the session (rundata.getUserFromSession()),
hasLoggedIn() ist true for the current user, but not the others... how can I
get this managed?

Thank you and best regards

Posted by Frank Villarreal <f_...@tetco.com>.

Posted by Frank Villarreal <f_...@tetco.com>.