Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 16:41:20 UTC

Re: ServiceMix (3 or 4) as a web application in a JEE container

L.S.,

For ServiceMix 3, we have a WAR deployment option available.  Once deployed,
you should have a web console available that allows you install and deploy
the JBI components and SA's - there's no real hotdeploy support there as far
as I know, though.

For ServiceMix 4, there's no option (yet) to deploy it into a plain web
container.

For the documentation, we are painfully aware of that situation.  The
current website is basically about ServiceMix 3 and we started developing a
new documentation set for ServiceMix 4 in
http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/4.3.0-SNAPSHOT/

All of this is pretty much work-in-progress, so if you figured these things
out and would like to share the information with other users, we love all
contributions ;)

(P.S. Sorry for the late reply - we've had a bit of trouble receiving
messages that were posted to Nabble instead of directly to the mailing lists
so your original message only got noticed today)

-----
Regards,

Gert Vanthienen