Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Dave <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/30 14:36:30 UTC

Documents Updated in August 2004 needs some attention

Hi,
 I have checked out http://www.ofbiz.org site and also visited the documents provided in this site.I found that all the documents are updated in August 2004.
 I think this document need some updation.(I am not saying the whole document but it is having some regions in which updation is required.)

 Who is working on this documents.

 Thanks
 Sam

---------------------------------

Re: Documents Updated in August 2004 needs some attention

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Sam,

The documentation process on the main website has been a little lagging
due to the usual resourcing issues and priorities. Undersun Consulting
have done a lot of work on documentation that was published under a
subscription service, but they have now very kindly offered that to the
community and given some time and help it will be transferred and merged
into the new docs area under confluence.

I hope over the next 2-6 months (my guess not based on any facts I
have!) that ofbiz.org will be reborn with a new look and feel and all
the documentation will be moved, updated and restructured to the benefit
of all.

Ray

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.