Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Brian Ghigiarelli <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/15 20:04:23 UTC

NiFi Queues FlowFile Expiration

Hi all,

In regards to the FlowFile expiration setting on queues between processors,
is that time based on:
- the arrival timestamp of the FlowFile into the queue,
- the first created / received timestamp of the FlowFile in the overall
flow, or
- something else entirely?

Brian Ghigiarelli

Re: NiFi Queues FlowFile Expiration

Posted by Jennifer Barnabee <je...@gmail.com>.
Brian,
It's based on the timestamp of when the FlowFile was first received/created
in the overall flow.
-Jenn

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Brian,

Currently it would use the time stamp of when the clone happened. We do have the time stamp of when it was created, so we have considered changing to that but as of right now it is based on when the clone was created.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Brian Ghigiarelli <br...@gmail.com>.
Great - thanks for the clarification, everybody!  That's consistent with
what we're seeing while running it too.

Posted by Corey Flowers <cf...@onyxpoint.com>.
Hey Brian,

Posted by Brian Ghigiarelli <br...@gmail.com>.