Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 15:18:56 UTC

[EVENT] Build a Cloud Day Ghent Belgium February 1st

Hi everyone,

This is to remind you of a european Build a Cloud Day (BACD) event taking place February 1st in Ghent, Belgium prior to FOSDEM.

We almost have a complete schedule, with Hugo talking about SDN, Wido talking Ceph, Noa talking about CloudStack use at Spotify, Brian talking about CloudStack integration with Proactive, Oved from RedHat talking about Deltacloud and me giving an intro to CloudStack and my understanding of the Apache processes.

Register at:
http://buildacloud.org/about-cloudstack/cloudstack-events/viewevent/140-build-a-cloud-day-ghent-2013.html
or if you want to also attend Puppet Camp:
http://puppetcampghent2013.eventbrite.com

Cheers,

-Sebastien