Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be> on 2013/02/01 23:13:01 UTC

documentation installing OM 2.0 on CentOS 6.3 and upgrading to OM 2.1 on CentOS 6.3

Hi,

in the spirit of gving back to the community: I've documentated these
two items. Is there any interest/
added value in publishing these?
They are in Dutch now and streamlined for my situation (future HA-DRBD
setup), but I can quickly translate 'em.

Cheers,

BC

Re: documentation installing OM 2.0 on CentOS 6.3 and upgrading to OM 2.1 on CentOS 6.3

Posted by john felipe urrego mejia <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi, share in english please

Tnks

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.
OK - deal. The documentation deals also with RTMPS and HTTPS and
something is not quite right but as soon as that's sorted out I'll try
and throw something on that link.

cheers,

BC

Posted by Bart Coninckx <ba...@telenet.be>.
OK, I submitted the docs as promised to

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30753808

It was a bit of a rush job as I am swamped with work, but I think you
will get the idea.

Enjoy,

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.