Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2020/05/07 11:46:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Maxim Muzafarov

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite

has invited Maxim Muzafarov to become new PMC member and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Maxim is active dev list participant, speaker at meetups, and contributes
to additional checks of the product using travis and started new file
rebalance. Maxim did a fantastic job to make release 2.8 possible

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management

and to guide the direction of the project.

Maxim, congrats with new role and keep the pace !

Best Regards,

Dmitriy Pavlov

on behalf of Apache Ignite PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Maxim Muzafarov

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

My congratulations!

Thanks,
S.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Maxim,

Congratulations!!!

Regards
Saikat

Posted by Дмитрий Сорокин <sb...@gmail.com>.
Maxim, congrats!

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Vyacheslav D.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Maxim Muzafarov

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Maxim, congratulations!

Posted by Denis Garus <ga...@gmail.com>.
Maxim, Congrats!