Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/05/09 13:05:40 UTC

[CATALINA] RE: JDBC Realm

I've tested this and it works, i'm prepared to commit the changes, but
i'm unsure about anyone working on this and perhaps having a better
solution,

Any comments?

Re: [CATALINA] RE: JDBC Realm

Posted by Carson McDonald <ca...@missiondata.com>.
If there are any issues you see or things that need to be done let me know. It
wasn't supposed to be the final version. If someone comes up with a better
solution then replace it. :) I won't mind.