Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Melgar <dm...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/10 21:31:41 UTC

Re: AXIS dsig issue

Some other issues, not showstoppers for the handlers I'm working on.

1. SOAPHeader.setProcessed(): If this is set and the message is converted
to string and back, this setting will be lost. I'm not sure how you'd save
this setting in XML (string or DOM) since this value is an addition to the
message.
2. SOAPHeader.setMustUnderstand(): I dont see the must understand variable
referenced anywhere during serialization. If mustUnderstand is changed on
the header object and the object is serialized, looks like its original
setting is stored. Maybe SOAPHeader.outputImpl should be implemented?

David Melgar
Web Services Toolkit Development
Emerging Technologies
dmelgar@us.ibm.com