Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2002/08/03 16:43:03 UTC

Re: Need help migrating to T2.2b3

"Colin Chalmers" <co...@maxware.nl> writes:

>Hi all,

ReHi,

>After a positive start I seem to be stuck with my migration to the afore
>mentioned release.

>Problems as I see them:

>Everything has been compiled against the latest Turbine/Torque etc. New OM
>layer works great outside Turbine however I'm having problems with said
>integration and my project. First page does get shown but when I try to log
>in I get the stack trace below. I have a feeling that Torque is still not
>starting up despite me trying to follow the steps in a message from Age.

>Question:

>1. Is Turbine now dependant on the IntakeService? The project I have doesn't
>use it (yet), if I don't start it up I get an exception down the line, if I
>do the xml file can't be found, (understandable!)?

if you activate the intake service, you must configure it, too. If you don't
use it, please comment out the services.IntakeService.classname = ... line.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20