Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/26 04:06:10 UTC

Re: xmlns 404!!

Appel,

Jason's link should get you what your looking for but we should look
into fixing this.

[ANN] VTD-XML 2.7

Posted by jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
VTD-XML 2.7 is released and can be downloaded at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/

Below is a summary of what are the new features and enhancements.

Expanded VTD-XML's Core API

* VTDNav: toStringUpperCase, toStringLowerCase, contains(), endsWith(),
startsWith()
* Extended VTD added in-memory buffer support

Improved Xpath

* added the following XPath 2.0 functions: abs(), ends-with(), upper-case(),
lower-case()
* added support for variable reference
* significantly enhanced XPath syntax, checking error reporting (Special
thanks to Mark Swanson)
* Internal performance tuning

Bug fixes and Code Enhancement

* C version significantly removed warning message, fix memory leak during
Xpath expression parsing,
* Various bug fies (Special thanks to Jon Roberts, John Zhu, Matej Spiller,
Steve Polson, and Romain La Tellier)

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.2

Posted by jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
XimpleWare is proud to announce the the release of version 2.2 of VTD-XML, the next generation XML parsers/indexer/slicer/editor. This release significantly expands VTD-XML's ability to slice, split, edit and incrementally update the XML documents. To this end, we introduce the concept of namespace-compensated element fragment. This release also adds VTD+XML index writing capability to the VTD Navigator class. Other enhancements in this release include index size pre-computation, support for HTTP get, and some bug fixes.

To download the latest release, please go to http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110612.

Re: xmlns 404!!

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 25, 2007, at 10:06 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Appel,
>
> Jason's link should get you what your looking for but we should
> look into fixing this.

Agreed. FYI, we have a jira for this -- https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/GERONIMO-3425

--kevan

Re: [ANN]VTD-XML tutorials by code examples posted

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Dec 10, 2007 10:26 PM, jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Also some latest articles:
>
> Schemaless Java-XML databinding with VTD-XML
> http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2007/09/07/schema-less-java-xml-da...
>
> Index XML documents with VTD-XML
> http://webservices.sys-con.com/read/453082.htm
>
> Improve XPath Efficiency with VTD-XML
> http://www.devx.com/xml/Article/34045

Hi,

How does it relate to Geronimo?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

[ANN]VTD-XML tutorials by code examples posted

Posted by jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
The C version: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/vtd-xml/c_tutorial_by_code_examples....

The C# version: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/vtd-xml/CSharp_tutorial_by_code_exam...

The Java version: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/vtd-xml/Java_tutorial_by_code_exampl...