Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by "Campana Jr., Salvatore J" <sa...@hp.com> on 2005/03/16 23:25:20 UTC

New Name

Hi everyone,

We need to determine a new name for this project since our legal counsel
has told us Hermes would not be adviseable.

We need to do this quickly, so lets come up with a few names which we
can run past legal and solidify this project...

Please send your suggestions to the list and we'll vote on it...

-Sal

Re: New Name

Posted by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net>.
Hmm,

In germany a message is also called "Botschaft" which can also be
translated to "ambassador". I dunno if there is such a dual meaning in
english too. So what about Apache Ambassador ?

stefan

My place : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~lischke

Re: New Name

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.